“Fastest way to win a cyber-war? Find the operator behind the computer and put an end to them!”
Military planners say that is the fastest way to win a cyber war…but what if the operator was not ‘human’? What if it was an AI? What if it was sentient? What happens if it was created in the geo-politics of south asia?
What happens if the AI manipulates the sentiments and politics of humanity?
Come read the story of ‘ VENUS’ | An AI program created by the nation of Debal to wage cyber war and defense against nations.
A story set in a fictional timeline and takes place in the nation state of ‘Debal’, a state which was formed in the 1950s in the region where Pakistan and India are today
- A story rich visual novel which tells the story of an artificial intelligence in the near future
- Set in an ‘Alternate timeline’ – what happens if in the 1940s Mohammad Ali Jinnah passed away before the British Partition of British India?
- Visual novel dialogue system allowing ability to save, re-read and skip
- For audiophiles, experience a sci-fi and rock soundtrack
- Witness characters from the geo-political lens of south Asia; you will heard about it all in the news, but have you seen it in a game before?
- Beautiful artwork and engaging story for an unforgettable experience
- 2-3 hours of reading time throughout the visual novel
By METAL SEINEN: concept/writing by Zeeshan Shah, dialogue/script by John Adkins, programming/design by Sohail Farooqui, soundtrack by Saad Akhter, music by Arif Farooqi, art by Alita Li
Designed on the Visual Novel Maker by Degica inc